BeautifulPuppies.com may limit or terminate any breeder listing, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps if we think the Breeder is creating problems or acting inconsistently with the terms and conditions or spirit of our policies.
Breeder Posting Responsibilities
All Breeders herein agree to the following general terms and conditions when listing a puppy on the Site for sale.
- All Breeders shall submit one puppy per advertisement.
- All Breeders shall submit photographs of the advertised puppy and its parents. Any photograph submitted by Breeder to BeautifulPuppies.com shall be solely unique to the Site and shall not be a photograph used anywhere else including but not limited to any other location on the World Wide Web.
- All breeder contact information shall be up-to-date at all times.
- All information requests made by our company shall be answered fully, completely and in a timely manner.
- All breeders must notify us immediately when they sell a puppy. This can be done in one of two ways:
- If a computer is available, log into the website, click "My Active Ads", and click "Mark Sold" next to the puppy.
- Otherwise, call 954-696-6600 and leave a message. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on all BeautifulPuppies.com websites, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
All breeders herein agree by listing their puppy on the Site to be solely and fully responsible for complying with the BeautifulPuppies.com health guarantee during the first year for any puppy, which is sold on the Site to a BeautifulPuppies.com retail purchaser ("Purchaser"). By listing a puppy on the Site, the Breeder hereby agrees and offers the BeautifulPuppies.com Purchaser the following unconditional health guarantee which begins from the time the Purchaser purchases the puppy from BeautifulPuppies.com, its affiliates and subsidiaries:
- If, within fourteen days following the sale, a veterinary examination of the Purchasers choosing indicates that the puppy at the time of sale, such puppy was unfit for purchase due to illness or disease, the presence of symptoms of a contagious or infectious disease including but not limited to parvovirus, or the presence of internal or external parasites, excluding fleas and ticks; or within one year following the sale of the puppy, a licensed veterinarian of the Purchaser's choosing certifies that the puppy is unfit for purchase due to a congenital or hereditary disorder including but not limited to Patellar Luxation, Hip Dysplasia, Under and/or Overbites, Heart Murmur, which adversely affects the health of the animal; or if within one year following the sale of the puppy, the breed, sex, health of the puppy is found to have been misrepresented to the consumer, the breeder agrees to afford BeautifulPuppies.com and its Purchasers the following options:
- Afford the Purchaser the right to return the puppy and receive a refund of the purchase price, including applicable sales tax, and reimbursement for shipping costs and reasonable veterinary costs, including any necessary emergency services and treatment, directly related to the veterinarian's examination and certification that the puppy is unfit for purchase.
- Afford the Purchaser the right to return the puppy and receive an exchange puppy of the Purchaser's choice of equivalent value and reimbursement for shipping costs and reasonable veterinary costs, including any necessary emergency services and treatment, directly related to the veterinarian's examination and certification that the puppy is unfit for purchase.
- Afford the Purchaser the right to retain the puppy and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary costs, including any necessary emergency services and treatment, directly related to the veterinarian's examination and certification that the puppy is unfit for purchase.
- The Breeder's reimbursement liability to the Purchaser for reasonable veterinary costs will not exceed the purchase price BeautifulPuppies.com paid the Breeder for the puppy. The cost of veterinary services is reasonable if comparable to the cost of similar services rendered by other licensed veterinarians in proximity to the treating veterinarian and the services rendered are appropriate for the certification by the veterinarian.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the aforementioned paragraphs or this agreement, the Breeder hereby agrees to reimburse BeautifulPuppies.com, its subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliates for any and all health guarantee refunds that are given to the Purchaser by BeautifulPuppies.com as required under this health guarantee.
Vaccinations and Health Requirements
All puppies placed on our Site must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and dewormers per AAHA standards to prevent the following diseases and internal parasites including but not limited to: Canine distemper, Parainfluenza, Hepatitis, Canine Parvovirus. In accordance with airline regulations, any puppy 12 weeks of age or older must be inoculated for Rabies by a licensed veterinarian.
- All up-to-date vaccinations must be completed 3 or more days prior to shipping.
- No puppy should be given a nasal Bordetella vaccination during the 5 day period prior to departure.
- As a preventative measure against stress-related Coccidia flare-ups, please administer Albon for each of the 3 days prior to shipping.
- To help prevent hypoglycemia in small breeds, please administer a sugar supplement such as Nutri-Cal for each of the 2 days prior to shipping and at least once immediately before departure.
- A fecal exam is required with a negative result prior to shipping. This report, a current Health Certificate, and our Veterinary Report Form (signed by both the breeder and the veterinarian) must be faxed to 1-866-592-5331 prior to departure.
- If a positive fecal result is found or any abnormalities are noted by the veterinarian, we must be notified immediately before the puppy is allowed to be shipped.
- No puppy weighing less than 2 pounds should be released until it is at least 10 weeks old.
The Breeder at their sole expense shall obtain a current official certificate of veterinary inspection prior to shipping. The term "official certificate of veterinary inspection" means a legible certificate of veterinary inspection signed by the examining veterinarian licensed by the state of origin and accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture, that shows the age, sex, breed, color, and health record of the puppy, the printed or typed names and addresses of the person (breeder) from whom the animal was obtained, the seller, the purchaser, and the examining veterinarian, and the veterinarian's license number. The official certificate of veterinary inspection must list all vaccines and deworming medications administered to the puppy, including the manufacturer, vaccine, type, lot number, expiration date, and the dates of administration thereof, and must state that the examining veterinarian warrants that, to the best of his or her knowledge, the animal has no sign of contagious or infectious diseases and has no evidence of internal or external parasites, including coccidiosis, giardia, ear mites, fleas and ticks. The examination must include, but not be limited to, a fecal test to determine if the puppy is free of internal parasites, including coccidia, hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms.
The Breeder shall keep a copy of all registration applications on file. The Breeder at their sole expense shall provide BeautifulPuppies.com upon demand and to the Purchaser, any and all registration papers as listed on the Site by the Breeder mailed within 24 hours of puppy delivery to the Purchaser. In the event that it is determined by BeautifulPuppies.com that the Breeder failed to comply in sending out the registration certificate(s) and/or such certificates were not as described at the time of the Breeders posting of their ad, the Breeder hereby agrees to pay to BeautifulPuppies.com a full refund equal to the purchase price paid by the Purchaser to BeautifulPuppies.com and not that of the purchase price paid by BeautifulPuppies.com to the Breeder, deemed as liquidated damages, as the parties agreeing that it would be impossible to compute the exact extent of damages sustained by Breeder's breach.
All puppies placed on our Site require that the Breeder ship the puppy to the BeautifulPuppies.com Purchaser. The Site will collect a shipping fee from the Purchaser to be paid to the Breeder. Upon payment to the Breeder for the Purchasers puppy, the Breeder agrees to fully cooperate with BeautifulPuppies.com arrangements in shipping the puppy to the Purchaser as directed.
Code of Ethics
All breeders must abide by our code of ethics as detailed below.
- I will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary facility for all pets.
- I will comply with all federal, state or provincial, and local government laws and regulations concerning the keeping of dogs that I breed.
- I will breed only for the purpose of improving the quality of the breed.
- I will conscientiously plan each litter of pets for sale by carefully selecting a stud and bitch to be mated based on their pedigrees, conformation, and temperament.
- I will not breed any stud or bitch until they are both physically and mentally mature enough to breed.
- I will not continue to breed any stud or bitch beyond the appropriate age for the breed.
- I will be knowledgeable about inherited health problems in my breed and will do appropriate health clearances on all breeding animals.
- I will not knowingly misrepresent the characteristics of the breed, nor falsely advertise, or mislead any person regarding the performance of any of my dogs for sale.
- I will refrain from releasing any puppy until it is at least eight (8) weeks old, regardless of possible lesser requirements in my state or province. In addition, I will not release any puppy weighing less than two (2) pounds until it is at least ten (10) weeks old.
- I will keep accurate records and retain those records for a minimum of five (5) years. These records will include: stud services, pedigrees, all litters of dogs for sale, and all dogs sold.
- I will provide all new dog owners with appropriate health certificates and vaccination records within 24 hours of puppy delivery and all registration paperwork within 60 days.
- I will not contact directly or indirectly or attempt to sell any goods, services, or puppies to any BuyPuppyDirect.com retail customer.
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
License and Site Access
BeautifulPuppies.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching), or modify, any portion of it, except with express written consent of BeautifulPuppies.com. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of BeautifulPuppies.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BeautifulPuppies.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing BeautifulPuppies.com's name or trademarks without the express written consent of BeautifulPuppies.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by BeautifulPuppies.com. You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of BeautifulPuppies.com so long as the link does not portray BeautifulPuppies.com, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use BeautifulPuppies.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
These terms and other policies posted on BeautifulPuppies.com constitute the entire agreement between BeautifulPuppies.com and you, as the Breeder, superseding any conflicting parts of any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You as the Breeder, hereby further agree to subject yourself to the Florida Pet Lemon Law, F.S, §828.29 or to that of any governing statute determined to be applicable by any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against BeautifulPuppies.com, its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and affiliates shall exclusively be resolved by a court located in Miami Dade and/or Froward County Florida. Each party shall be responsible for their own attorney fees and costs. The Breeder agrees to indemnify and hold BeautifulPuppies.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim, law suit, expense or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If BeautifulPuppies.com does not enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion with providing you notice via the email address that you provide or by US Mail to the address you provide. We may update these terms at any time, with updates taking effect 10 days after they are initially posted on the Site. No other amendment to these terms will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
To the extent legally permitted, BeautifulPuppies.com are not responsible for any loss, whether money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of your use of the BeautifulPuppies.com website even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to fifty US dollars ($50).
When you visit BeautifulPuppies.com, send e-mails to us, complete registration applications for the listing of puppies, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY BeautifulPuppies.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BeautifulPuppies.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BeautifulPuppies.com DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BeautifulPuppies.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVICES; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM BeautifulPuppies.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BUYPUPPIESDIRECT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.